This Refund Policy was made to explain and help you understand how to inquire about your refund for oppswebsolutions.com products or services. It will discuss the factors that apply to refunds.
- If you do not follow these requirements to obtain your refund, then you will not get one. All fees for Web Hosting will not be refunded to you unless it follows the restrictions. It won’t matter if your contract was suspended or terminated before it was supposed to have ended.
- If you decide to cancel with us within the first 14 days of the purchase, the Package Fees for Shared Hosting may be refunded to you at oppswebsolutions.com discretion.
No Refunds for The Following:
- Any purchases for additional fees such as Upgrades, Services, and Features that have been added to your Web Hosting Package.
- Any of the domain fees that are with the Web Hosting Package.
- Any Registration Renewal for your Web Hosting.
Refund for the Support Plan
Contact us firstname.lastname@example.org directly to apply for this refund, we have to check each case manually before we determine the outcome.
All You Need To Know About SSL Certificates
- Unless your refund follows the exact criteria to allow for payment, you will not receive a refund for any SSL Certificate fees. There are no exceptions to this rule.
- You must meet all of the requirements to get a refund for any of our products and services, If you are awarded a refund it will be in an account payment form This means the refund will go towards your account with us.
- To qualify for a refund with our company you must do the following things within the first ninety days of the original purchase.
>Provide a written request and obtain an issuance within the first fifteen days of the original purchase.
>Being unsuccessful at getting through with the issuance you got for a refund
>Only providing a written request for a refund for oppswebsolutions.com products and services.
Domain Name Management
- Unless your refund follows the exact requirements for payment, then there will be no refund given. There will be no refund for your Domain Name Fees or Services. They will not be given in part or whole. It won’t matter if your Doman Name Service is suspended or terminated before our contract has ended. There will not be any exceptions for refunds given.
- New Domain Service may receive a refund if it is canceled for efficient reasons within three days of the original purchase, is at our discretion whether we give that refund or not. There are some restrictions that cancel a refund for a new Domain Name and Service.
- The only way you can obtain a refund for a Market Domain Name Registration would be if it was rejected by oppswebsolutions.com, any third-party affiliate, or by the registry. If we reject your Market Domain Name Registration then, we will issue you a refund.
- There will be absolutely no refunds given out for Premium Domain Services.
- There will be no refunds given out for any related services such as a whois guard Subsanotion for your Domain Service.
- oppswebsolutions.com will grant you a refund as payment on your account if your domain name can be transferred over to your Domam Service with us.
- We will refuse to issue any refunds if there is a just cause for suspending or terminating your Service with our company.
- If you choose to cancel our service and began with a free Domain Name Registration as a promotional package, then you choose to give up that promotion. Your refund will be deducted from the original price of the Domain Name Registration. There could be a chance that your refund will be less than the standard price for our Domain Services. In this case, you must pay the difference of oppswebsolutions.com will own your Domain Name from now on.
- oppswebsolutions.com are not responsible in any way for any exchange rates that may happen between the time of purchase and the time of getting your refund. We only give out refunds in U.S standard currency.
- Your refund will have some deductions if you have any fees to pay
- The payment method that you purchased our services with such as PayPal or a credit card will be the way your refund is dispersed.
All other Services are non-refundable, including but not limited to:
- Domain name renewals and transfers.
- The dedicated IP address arid servers.
- Any Whoisguard subscriptions.
- Any services obtained through promotions.
- Any fees you paid for non-service-related support.
If you are eligible for a refund, you can submit your requested ticket here. You must mention the following information in your request:
- You must include in your refund request the reasoning behind it.
- You must include your identifying information such as email, transaction number, Domain Name, and username for the account.
- We may ask you to provide additional information to help out customer service agents fix any issues.
Regarding our Refund Policy, any doubts or concerns, you may reach us on email@example.com